Migrate to Canada as a Professional Chef under Federal Skilled Immigration Program
Canada is offering a number of facilities for professional Chefs under its Federal Skilled Immigration Program. In case, you want to migrate to this wonderful land as a professional chef, then it’s the right time for you to go for it, as the employment perspective for this occupation in Canada is tremendously positive at this moment.
This particular occupation of Chefs is enlisted in Canada’s 29 eligible occupations classification under the Federal Skilled Worker category. According to an announcement, the highest number of applications for this occupation to be accepted for further processing is 500, with an overall 10,000 application cap.
Why to Apply for Professional Chef Job in Canada
- There is an urgent need for Chefs across the nation.
- Canada’s multicultural social structure has contributed in the increasing demand for professional chefs specializing in preparing foreign food items.
- Graduates from community colleges in culinary programs are not facing any problem to find a job, and getting the opportunity to choose from many offers of employment.
- The country has shortages of European-trained chefs and such special saucieres and great pastry chefs.
- Pursuant to the Federation of Chefs and Cooks of Canada, the expert chefs and cooks are having high demand in the country.
- Due to the aging demographic scenario, the need for expert chefs and cook in the country is expected to increase in establishments which cater to seniors like retirement homes.
For More Information, Visit : http://www.abhinav.com