Types of Permanent Visas in Australia
Australia is a very developed country. It has the world’s 13th-largest economy and fifth-highest per capita income. Australia’s has the second-highest human development index globally. Australia gained top ranks in many international comparisons of national performance, such as health, education, economic freedom, quality of life, and the protection of civil liberties and political rights. There are many reasons which can inspire you to move to Australia and settle there. Australia is among those few countries which have very easy immigration rules and policies. If you are willing to take advantage of Australia’s economy and if you want to enjoy the benefits of living in Australia then you must think about permanent settlement in Australia. For that you must know about types of Permanent visas in Australia. There are numerous ways to settle in Australia and similarly there are many types of permanent visas. The broad categorization of types of permanent visas in Australia is as follows: –
- Australia migration program
- Australia humanitarian program
Australian migration can further be divided into following categories:-
- Skilled Migrants
- Business Migrants
- Family Migrants
- Skilled Migrants
There are five types of skilled migrants:-
Independent skilled program
- There is an age limitation for the people applying under this category i.e. less than 45 years.
- To apply under this category you should be a qualified person in an accepted occupation.
Linked skilled program
- If you have a close family member living in Australia and you are qualified person in an appropriate occupation then he/she can sponsor you.
- Approval will depend on you qualification, age, knowledge of English and other languages.
Distinguished talent program
- This category is for the achievers in a particular department.
Employer nominated program
- Skilled people can also be sponsored by employers to fill a job vacancy.
- Under this category applicant will be judged on the basis of his/ her age, qualification and knowledge of English and other languages.
Regional sponsored immigration program
- If employer belongs to a regional area i.e. outskirts of cities than also he/ she can sponsor you on the basis of your qualification.
- Business migrants
- This category lies under skilled program but due to several different provisions it will be better to talk about it separately.
- Initially the person will be granted a four year of temporary visa.
- After the specified duration and establishment of business up to obligatory level, you may apply for a permanent visa.
Business migration program is for qualified successful business people. You can either establish a new business in Australia or take over an already existing business.
- You can be a successful business owner or senior executive or investor or sponsored by state or territory government.
- Family migrants
- You can be a partner
- You can be a child below the age of 18
Now when you know about types of permanent visas in Australia you can select a category according to your convenience for yourself and proceed.
Australia is a favourite destination for all those who want to live a high quality life style. Nature lovers also like to live in Australia. Skilled people want to move to Australia to utilize their talent for countries and their own benefit. Entrepreneurs want to take advantage of strong and developing economy of Australia. Different people have different ways to make their life better.
For More Information, Visit : http://www.abhinav.com