Australia Business Sub Class 132 Consultancy Services
Australia, like other developed nations is very much worried about its dwindling economy and hence has developed an Australian Business Innovation and Investment Program which is known as the Australia Business Talent (Permanent) (subclass132) visa. The whole procedure is carried out by the Australia Business Sub Class 132 Consultancy services and visa under this program is made available only on invitation. The invitation can be obtained by submitting an Expression of Interest application via SkillSelect after which the invitation for the filling up the visa application is sent.
What are the visas available under this program?
The Australian Business Sub Class 132 Consultancy services offer two types of visas:
- Significant business history stream is the first category for obtaining permanent visa under this program and is meant for the rich part owners or complete owners of a business and who are interested in having a prime role in the management of the already existing or new Australian business.
- Another category is the Venture capital entrepreneur stream under which permanent visa is given to the people who have received minimum AUD 1 million from any Australian venture capital firm as a part of funding.
What are the requirements for visa?
- As mentioned earlier the visa applications in this program are entertained only on invitation for which the applicant is expected to file an Expression of Interest or should get nomination from a territory or state government of Australia, and
- He should personally own business assets of more than AUD 1.5 million along with a turnover of AUD3 million
- The applicant must have received a funding of minimum AUD 1 million from any of the Australian venture capital firm against the promise of fulfilling a high value idea for business.
What is the information needed for Expression of Interest?
The applicant is expected to provide information whether he is interested in obtaining visa via Venture Capital Entrepreneur stream or the Significant Business History stream. The Expression of Interest application should also specify whether the applicant has business interest in just one particular state or territory or all of them. No other supporting documents are needed with this
Who is eligible under Significant Business History stream?
To be eligible under Significant Business History stream, an applicant should be 55 or below 55 years of age having a net asset of minimum AUD 400 000 in at least two of the last four fiscal years from the date of applying for invitation. The applicant is expected to make a transfer of minimum AUD 1.5 million to the country within two years from the date of getting visa and the turnover in the two years of the last four fiscal years should be AUD 3 million. It is expected that you are having a successful career with no involvement in crime or other atrocities.
Similarly the applicant under the Venture capital entrepreneur stream should provide the documents that he has received AUD 1 million from the Australian Venture Capital Firm for starting up a business or for providing high value idea for business.
The Australia Business Sub Class 132 Consultancy program has been designed to attract intelligent business people who can contribute in the economical growth of the country and those who are interested in this opportunity has to apply for the Expression of Interest.
More Immigration Updates, Visit : http://www.Imigrationvisanewdelhi.com