Australia Skillselect Update – Right Time To File Australian Immigration Application
The stage for the second year functioning of Australia Immigration SKillSelect is elaborately set and the Australian authorities are in full swing an in fact in an upbeat mood which has been facilitated by the prolific response registered by several applicants world over.
In the previous year six of the critical occupations had hit the annual number sealing and department of immigration and citizenship Australia – DIAC is thinking of resuming invitations for these 6 categories under subclass 189 – federal independent from short listing round of 2nd September 2013 i.e.
- 233111 – Chemical and Materials Engineers
- 261111 – ICT Business & System Analysts
- 233411 – Electronic Engineers
- 263311 – Telecommunications Engineering Professionals.
- 233999 – Other Engineering Professionals.
- 261399 – Software and Applications Programmers
In the short listing round conducted on 19thb August, 2013 a total of 1196 people were advised to advance to the next stage of evaluation process under Australia SKillSelect Immigration Application i.e.
- 1150 people were shortlisted for subsection 189 – Australian federal class independent entry permission. These people have been given 60 days to comply with the deadline for submission of documentary evidences for the claims they made in their EOIs
- 46 people were advised to advance to next stage of request evaluation procedure
The most encouraging part of the news in this selection round has been the cut-off marks pitched as minimum stipulation for short listing process. In the round of 19th August, 2013 60 marks were defined as minimum cut-off selection point and more than 800 people (almost 72%) shortlisted had scores of 60 marks. While 200 of people (17%) short listed in this round had scores of 65 and around 80 (7%) applicants had scores of 70.
Although, these figures do illustrate the real situation in individual trade codes because the selection of the profiles based on marks is made on basis of ranks in each individual trade code pool. But nevertheless the overall condition and short listing priorities indicate at the ease of selection of people for the federal category i.e. section 189.
The trends in provincial nomination class of Australia Immigration visa also indicate at encouraging trends. As per the selection rounds concluded by various Aussie provinces in month of July 2013, number of people selected for nomination in different routes were as follows
- Skills migration
- Section 190 – 1484
- Section 489 – 152
- Business migration
- Section 132 – 23
- Section 188 – 145
If you are positive about this destination then this is the Right Time to File Australian Immigration Application. You can avail our expert services and support for application process.