Mechanical Engineers, Canada Nova Scotia Provincial Nominee Program Ready to Welcome You
The well-known and widely used Canada Nova Scotia Provincial Nominee Program aims to attract skilled engineers to fulfill the professional requirements in the Province. Those, who are qualified professionals, say, Mechanical Engineers, and motivated with Canada immigration, even as they have two years full-time work experience, then the Canada Nova Scotia Nominee Program (NSNP) is just perfect for them. For those not tuned in, these experts offer competent keys to the development of products & processes, varying from tiny component designs to tremendously huge plant, machines or means of transportations.
The program in question has been developed for professionals like you. Among the many beneficial aspects, the best aspect of the program is that the aspirants are not required to have a job offer at the time of submitting their application. The stunningly beautiful province is located in the northeast “Maritimes” region. It consists of more than 3,000 small islands. The province is famous for its high economic growth, costal beauty and delicious multi-cuisine.
- The aspirants must be between the age group of 21 and 55 years at the time of submitting the application.
- They should meet language proficiency in either of the two official languages–English or French.
- They nurse the intentions to join in an eligible profession.
- They should be a legal citizen of present country.
- They ought to have at least high school level of education and a degree, certificate or diploma from recognized post secondary institution.
- They should be armed with a minimum 2 years of continuous full time work experience in a profession that they intend to pursue in the Maple Leaf Country.
- They should have the intention to permanently live in the province in question and proof to become economically established therein.
- If required, they should be able to attend interview in the province.
- They should also be able to complete an Employment settlement plan.
What is employment settlement program?
It is a plan that needs to be filled by the aspirants. You are required to explain the many reasons for choosing Scotia Nova, where you wish to settle.
Some areas in Nova Scotia where your chosen occupation is in demand:
- South Shore i.e. Lunenburg and Queens Counties
- Southwest Nova Scotia i.e. Yarmouth, Shelburne and Digby Counties
- Annapolis Valley
The migrants can enjoy many benefits like; for instance, their application is processed fast, they have an opportunity to become a permanent resident of any of the four Nova Scotia provinces, their application is accepted under no cap and no quota system, they get a unique immigration opportunity to apply without any employer sponsorship, they gain an opportunity to live and work in a beautiful country like Canada.