Does Canada Federal Immigrant Investor Program Inspire You
In the matters of making an investment in a foreign country, the first choice is more often than not Canada, and the nation’s Federal Immigrant Investor Program is for those people who want to make an investment in a foreign land.
Canada Federal Immigrant Investor Program is a well-known scheme for Canada immigration. The scheme is renowned the world over for its unlimited and unparallel benefits. People from almost every corner of the world immigrate, via the scheme. The plan offers an opportunity to move to any part of the immigration destination, except Quebec. If you have enough funds, the time is just perfect to process your petition.
The program aims to attract qualified investors to obtain Permanent Resident (PR) status in the well-known immigration destination. Under the scheme, successful applicants and their family members receive permanent and unconditional Canadian residential visa, and are then eligible to obtain citizenship and passport. Through the well-known program, the stunningly beautiful nation encourages experienced business individuals globally, to immigrate to its shores, and make an investment. The goal is to develop a strong and prosperous economy.
Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) divides your investment between the participating provinces and territories. They will further use it to develop different projects and their economies, and create new work-opportunities for the next five years. As an immigrant-investor in the country, you and your immediate family members can obtain Permanent Residency simply by making a investment of CAD$800,000 for a minimum of five years. Under the Canada Federal Immigrant Investor Program, the applicants can reside anywhere in the country, except Quebec.
Significantly, the program is government guaranteed, assuring that your CAD$800,000 will be completely reimbursed, without interest, at the end of five years. If your application is approved, you must be ready to make an investment before your PR Visa is issued. The same is usually done within 30 days of the application approval. The Royal Bank of Canada may provide you with lending facilities to finance the Investment if only you choose not to liquidate your existing investments.
To be considered eligible under the program you must be a:
- Foreign national with demonstrated business experience.
- Possess a legally obtained net worth of at least $1.6 million CDN.
- Have not less than two years of business experience of managing an active trade or business.
- Possess intentions to settle in a Canadian province or territory, except Quebec.
- Make an investment of $800,000 CDN for a period of five years with the Receiver General for Canada.
- Meet all immigration selection criteria.
There are many benefits one can avail by obtaining permanent residency through the Investor Program. First and foremost, you and your family members are entitled to work and stay in any province, except Quebec. And, once you have obtained a Canadian passport, you can travel to as many as 70 countries, without any additional visa. The benefits are unparallel and unlimited making your as well as your family members’ future bright and permanently secure.
While making your investment under this program, you can choose one of two options:
- Investment of CAD$800,000 of your own money: With a view to fulfill the investment requirement, you could decide to make an administration fail-safe investment of your own funds with the Government of Canada. These funds are then kept with the administration for a time-frame of 5 years, post which they are given back to you in full, minus any interest.
- You may make a payment of a financing fee: In place of depositing CAD$800,000, you could decide to cough-up a one-time financing fee to a government-sanctioned financial foundation. This fee will not be sent back to you, even as the financial establishment will subsequently invest the money with the administration, on your behalf.