Wish to Know How to immigrate to Australia from India
India is a country of unmatched talent and hardworking professionals. These people are known for their high professionalism and excellent educational qualifications. They know how to get the maximum out of minimum investment. In hope of a better and secure lifestyle, many of them wish to immigrate to foreign destinations even as Australia wins the top rank when it comes to immigration from India.
In India, the regional chapter of the Australian Department of Immigration and Border Protection (DIBP)–located at the Australian High Commission in the capital city, New Delhi–processes the visa applications under various categories for the local residents of India.
• Before applying, you should be sure of the specific visa subclass under which you may wish to lodge your visa application. The candidates can use the DIBP tool ‘Visa Wizard’ to know about the Australian visa likely to meet you particular requirements and circumstances.
• Before you actually apply for a visa, make certain that you are familiar with the information on the visa subclass you are applying.
• You should neatly fill the Visa Application Form. It is available at the nearest Australia Visa Application Centre. You can also download the same by clicking on the tool ‘Applications and Forms’.
• Make sure that you read the ‘SECURITY REGULATIONS’ before you visit the Australia Visa Application Centre.
In order to process the application, the Australian High Commission accepts only two formats of passport copies, namely, the notarized copies of ALL pages, both blank and otherwise; and passport copies certified by the VFS. Any passport having missing pages, or/and un-certified/un-notarized pages, can lead you to adverse visa decisions.
If you are not sure about how to immigrate to Australia from India, you can choose one option from the several given here below:
• Visitors Visa with a sub category of Visitor visa (subclass 600), Medical Treatment visa (subclass 602), Visitor visa (Sponsored Family stream) (Subclass 600), Electronic Travel Authority (subclass 601) (must hold ETA passport) and eVisitor (subclass 651)
• Temporary Work visa (subclass 400)—it allows to stay in Australia six weeks.
• Students—they are given a student visa if you wish to study a registered course on a full-time basis
• Workers–General Skilled Migration (GSM) Program
• Returning Residents
• Temporary Residents
• Refugee and Humanitarian Entrants, you are assessed against the eligible criteria of the five subclasses of the stated category.
Under any and every category, you and your family must provide a health certificate to show that you and your family members are in a perfect health as par the Australian health standards. You should not hold a criminal background and must not have refused entry to Oz under any circumstances. Besides, you must be financial strong enough to support yourself and your family in the country.
These specific terms stand true for everyone and no leniency in any form is shown. In order to process a error free application, it is advisable to consult a immigration expert registered with Migration Agents Registration Authority (MARA).