Know How Mechanical Engineers Can Get PR Visa for Australia
Get PR Visa for Australia
In accordance with the Australian and New Zealand Standard Classification of Occupations (ANZSCO) 233512, at the present, skilled Mechanical Engineers may easily immigrate to Australia. If the overseas destination attracts you, and you are ready to bring your career to new heights, it is the right time for you.
If you do not now know at this stage how Mechanical Engineers can get PR visa for Australia, then you need not to worry. But before we discuss the available options, let us know about the key responsibilities and the profile of Mechanical Engineers.
Advantages of Australia PR Visa
But even before that, let’s find-out why roughly every Australia immigration-inspired aspirant wishes to get the Permanent Residence (PR) status, through the PR Visa, in the nation. The permit enables the holders to enjoy several benefits including free or subsidized healthcare. In fact, the PR Visa holders get almost every facility that is given the citizens of the nation. What’s more: the holder can even successfully apply for Australian citizenship, provided he fulfills the necessary conditions.
These experts plan, design, systematize and supervise the commissioning, erection, operation, assembly and maintenance of mechanical and process plants and installation. They are also required either to register or obtain a license from a authorized body.
Their main area of specialization
- Building Services Engineer
- Air conditioning Engineer
- Heating and Ventilation Engineer
- Skilled Occupations List
- Consolidated Sponsored Occupations List
- Labour Market Testing Required for 457 List
- RSMS Occupations List
Mechanical Engineers–Key Responsibilities
- Study functional statements, organizational charts and project information with a view to decide the functions and duties of workers as well as of work units and spot the areas of duplication.
- Set up work measurement programs and examining the work models in order to develop the standards for labor use.
- Examine manpower utilization, operational data, and facility layout and production timetables.
- Study the costs in order to decide the optimum worker and equipment efficiency.
- Plan mechanical equipments, components, machines and products for manufacture and design of the plants and systems, for construction.
- Build up specifications for manufacture, and decide accurate materials and equipments and also keep a check on material flow, capability and layout of plants and systems.
- Systematize and administer project labor and the timely delivery of equipments and goods.
- Set up standards and strategies for change, quality control, testing, installation, check and maintenance as per the engineering principles and see safety guidelines are duly followed.
- Scrutinize plants to make sure the best possible performance is duly maintained.
- Direct the maintenance of plant buildings and equipments, and meet the conditions for new designs and maintenance timetables.
To join the Australian work force, trained Mechanical Engineers are required a minimum of Bachelors Degree and applicable experience, and/or on the job training could also be obligatory along with the education qualification.
Visa Class Options
I. The Employer Nomination Scheme (ENS)
II. General Skilled Migration (GSM) Program
III. Regional Sponsored Migration Scheme
IV. Permanent Skilled Nominated Visa (subclass 190)
V. Skilled Sponsored Residence Visa (sub-category 886)
VI. Skilled Independent Migrant Visa (sub-category 175)
VII. Skilled Sponsored Migrant Visa (sub-category 176)
The Department of Immigration and Border Protection (DIBP) is the concerned body and each of the above categories has a separate proceeding procedure, and the application conclusion time varies. However, the basic requirement that the applicant should have an experience of working in Down Under in a regional specified area, for a period of two years, is same for all.
Your dreams and aspirations are important but more important is to fulfill them. It is better to consult a visa and immigration consultancy, dealing with Australia immigration, and move your application as per their directions.
For more information on the Australia PR Visa please contact me at email@example.com.