What Are the Top Advantages of Immigration to Canada?
If your dream resonates around moving to an alien country that has excellent work & business environment and favorable amazing infrastructure, then Canada will be perfect for you. This widely loved and visited immigration hotspot has easy-to-follow immigration laws and the “Express Entry” system that would rule the roost in the immigration realm will further ease the movement to this country.
The Maple Leaf Country is highly appreciated for its low population, pleasing atmosphere, and low level of pollution. Its standard of living is something to be inspired with even as it has also become better with the passage of time. So, for easy access and to improve the way life has to be led, many people are resorting to this country, for work and pleasure.
If you are also enthusiastic towards moving to this country, then it will be better if you learn about the many advantages of immigrating to this country. Frankly speaking, the advantages of immigration to Canada are innumerable. However, in this article you will get to grab a few of them to make your decision of moving to this country more established and firm. Let’s take a quick sneak peek on how things can change once you move to this land of picturesque beauties.
1. If you go by the findings of Better Life Index, a think-tank–researching on the way people are living their life and the satisfaction level they derive by doing so–then Canada it is in top five countries. You will get better life in this country and the life expectancy also increases once you step in here.
2. Better education is also another trait that attracts many migrants from across the globe. This country has some of the best universities in the world and its education system is also superlative and simple. To wrap it up, you will get the best education once you move to the country.
3. The standard of living of an average Canadian is better than those seen in the US, the UK and Australia; and of course, most of the so-called developed nations of the world. Going by records, an average household in the Maple Leaf Country earns more than that of US.
4. Public finances are also better than what you could possibly get in the US, the UK and Australia—its rivals in the matter of attracting migrants. This provides more leverage for economic freedom and allows taking more business opportunities.
5. The disparity of income in the nation is also less as compared to the US, the UK and Australia. The equal distribution of income has also brought a great deal of positive impact on the average standard of living, and on account of this Vancouver finds a place in the top five cities in the world that have the best standard of living.
6. The Maple Leaf Country has also eased of Foreign Direct Investment (FDI) and this has helped narrow the employed and unemployed ratio. On an average, almost every 3 out of 5 people in the nation are fruitfully employed.
7. The country has introduced polymer bills that regulate the currency duplicity. So, your money is safer in your wallet once you are in the nation. Since 2011, there have been only 56 fake notes that have circulated in the country. Picture India and many other similar nations and compare the situation!
8. If you go by the record of environment facts and findings, then by 2050, global warming will be unlocking new realms in economic prosperity of this country, and it can emerge as a superpower by then.
9. Canada is also highly valued for being peaceful and serene. So, if you want a life free from terrorist threats, crimes and other problem, then this nation is for you.
10. The political divide between women and men in this country also follows an egalitarian approach. Hence, you won’t witness sexism practiced in the Canadian politics, and there is better representation for women in the country.
These major advantages of immigration to Canada are certain to influence your decision about moving to this country.