Express Entry to Canada Launched On January 1st, 2015
From 1st January, 2015 onwards, Canada has brought new realms in its immigration through its unprecedented immigration program, named Express Entry. As per the estimation and hypothesis of the concerned immigration authorities in this country, under this new program, immigration to the Maple Leaf Country will witness a record turnout. So, you can say that if you are having the will and prowess to move, in that case, this program suits you.
Under this scheme, only skilled professionals will be able to move, and that too with credentials. Hence, if you have skills and experience, in that case, your probability for movement to this country increases manifolds. When so much has been spoken about Express Entry, then it becomes imperative to look at Express Entry to Canada launched on January 1st, 2015 has in store for enthusiasts.
Let’s take a quick sneak peek at the features that this program proposes!
1. This program will do away with the first-come-first-serve basis. Give this, you can say that, it will open more chances for skilled professionals to migrate to this country and contribute in its growth story.
2. The best part about this program is that it will give maximum leverage to trained and educated professionals. Hence–if you are into skilled jobs and those jobs are highly required in Canada–you have the better chances of movement, as compared to other people.
3. There is a new evaluation process introduced in this system that follows point based analysis. Under the Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS), people who have the maximum points derived from this evaluation will stand a greater chance to move to this country. Express Entry to Canada launched on 1st January 2015 is more than a program; it is a drive to help only those skilled personnel to move to this nation who can bring out a change.
4. Another feature that needs appreciation is draws, as they provide equal opportunity to all, so it gives a greater chance for movement.
5. An unprecedented call about Express Entry is that if you file for it, as you get enrolled in Canada Job Bank, you stand fair chance to get any provincial nomination. Therefore, even though you are not getting job in the first place during application, if you have all the required eligibilities that different employers seek, you get a fair chance to get selected and opt for movement. You have more chances of movement once you get yourself enrolled in Express Entry Profile.
6. Express Entry to Canada launched on January 1st, 2015 will also provide opportunities for movement pertaining to almost any profession. The umbrella for movement has expanded, and it is because of Express Entry that many dreams are slowly and steadily turning into a reality.
7. There is also proposal to meet with criteria that the federal point based system allows. As based on that you get to discover under which category you can move to the country.