All You Wish To Know About Hungary Residency Bond Programme
The latest and perhaps the most appealing Investment Residency Programme of Europe, Hungary Residency Bond Programme offers an outstanding chance for obtaining the prized Permanent Residency (PR) in a member state of the European Union (EU) and Schengen, and reside, do business, or move, minus any limitations whatsoever, to and inside Europe.
In return for a EUR 300,000 100% safe & state-assured investment; candidates of every nation can get permanent resident visas with just a single trip to the nation. By making an investment for 5 years, one can get lifetime PR for the whole family, in just a few weeks.
Hungary Residency Bond Programme–Why Apply For It?
- Permit-free movement into and inside the Schengen zone.
- No bare minimum stay in the country.
- The opportunity to stay and do a job in a 100% safe & central European place.
- Lifetime nationality in return for only 5 years of fiscal pledge.
- A speedy, stress-free VIP citizenship choice (to start this year) with visa-free movement to the US & several other appealing destinations.
- Dual nationality for investors & their families.
Hungary Residency Bond Programme–What Gives It Edge Over Other Similar Schemes?
- It is the cheapest Hungarian administration-backed, risk-free investment bond immigration schemes offer in the entire Europe.
- It is very fast and one can obtain residency in only two weeks.
- Just one visit is needed to Hungary and no mandatory stay after that.
- The scheme covers a family of 4.
- No bare minimum education, health check or nation of origin curbs.
- Incredibly low bond processing charges.
- No asset check or minimum net value requirement.
Hungarian Residency Bond Programme–Requirements
- The scheme doesn’t have any fixed set of requirements for candidates, in terms of personal net worth or administration expertise. But, the concerned Hungarian administration officers can request an interview meeting with the candidate, at any given time.
- For the duration of the initial due-diligence and application stages, the financial intermediary and the Hungarian authorities will follow standard know-your-clients’ (KYC) and anti-money laundering procedures. So, at the stage of application, it will be compulsory for the principal candidates to proffer a set of standard certificates/papers proving their source of income & gathering of personal net worth.
- Aspirants have to duly maintain a housing address in the nation for the time of their provisional residence permit, and for this extra charges apply.
The legal process for the accepted Foreign Direct Investment (FDI) in the scheme comprises the acquisition of special Hungarian government bonds in the amount of EUR 300,000 with a maturity of 5 years. At maturity, the initial amount is given back to the investor, minus added interest.
As per law, the scheme’s investment is utilized to buy bonds issued by a Residency Bond Agent sanctioned by the officials of the nation. The agent, in turn, invests that money in the government bonds. The said transaction is subject to a Subscription Agreement with the selected venture. And it is compulsory that the same is licensed for the primary geographic area of the candidate. The government bonds are duly allocated for the scheme, and these cannot be utilized for trading either on the secondary or the public market.
Once the security is given to the investor, the Residence Bond Agent will proffer a binding announcement verifying that a treasury bond, for a nominal value of EUR 300,000, with a five-year maturity, will be bought from the funds suitably obtained from the investor, inside 45 days of the issuance of his residence permit. Apart from the investment, aspirants also have to cover every processing & visa petition charges.
To further guarantee the invested amount, candidates may wish to obtain, from the issuing bank, a Letter of Bank Guarantee even as extra charges by the bank are applicable.