Are You Overseas Immigration Motivated Marketing Manager? Get PR Visa Services!
Permanent Residence Visa (PRV)
Permanent Residence Visa (PRV) holders may live and work in a particular country indefinitely. It is unarguably the most valuable and the most sought after visa category after citizenship. Frankly speaking, obtaining PR Visa is a dream of almost every immigrant who wishes to relocate abroad. It comes with many social and economical benefits even as after a certain point the visa holder may even successfully file a petition for the citizenship of that specific country.
If you are motivated to move overseas, by acquiring PR Visa, and by profession you happen to be a skilled Marketing Manager, then you will be rather happy to know that you have very bright job prospects in some specific destinations, like Australia and Canada.
You do not have to make that extra effort to complete the visa application process as Marketing Managers can easily get PR Visa services these days. Yes, it’s a fact! The market is dotted with quality service providers. Choose one which suits you the most. Talking of quality service providers, Abhinav Outsourcings could be a really good choice.
But before we go any further let’s check the profile of the Marketing Managers!
They develop, design, implement and manage the marketing department of any company/organization. In order to increase sale and stimulate the interest of the customer, they also supervise/monitor traditional and digital formats. It is expected that by the end of 2022 their demand will go up to 14%. Generally, they get handsome pay package, but it largely depends on an individual’s education qualification and experience.
Aspirants–who plan to migrate to countries like Australia or Canada—can easily get PR Visa Services, courtesy the growing demand of such professionals in these countries. In case you are a qualified Marketing Manager, and wish to get professional services offered by visa service providers, you can simply search for them on internet or may consider personal reference.
Take a look at some of the benefits that such service providers offer!
- They make the complicated immigration process fairly easy.
- After going through the candidate’s credentials and profile, they give the honest advice.
- They give true advice with regard to their profile and possibility of getting a PR Visa.
- They help file all the required documents.
- They complete the complete paperwork on the behalf of the applicant.
- They constantly communicate with the concerned Immigration body, such as the Department of Immigration and Border Protection (DIBP) or the Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC).
- They are experienced to resolve the legal matters effectively.
- They represent the candidate completely.
- They are experienced and reliable to handle the difficult and complex visa application process.
- They are registered and certified to provide immigration assistance and support.
If the ‘Land of Milk and Honey’, Canada, attracts you, as a Marketing Manager you can easily choose any of the following pathways:
- Family Sponsorship: In case you have a family member already living in the country as its citizen or permanent resident, he may sponsor your visa.
- Express Entry System: It is a point based system and applicants receive a visa on the basis of their merit.
- Provincial Nomination Program (PNP): It is designed keeping in mind the need of Provinces. Each Canadian province can nominate certain numbers of skilled workers to permanently come and live in their province.
Those Marketing Managers who have an eye for the ‘Land of Kangaroos’ may use General Skilled Migration (GSM) Programme. It is a point based programme. Some of the popular options generally used by such professionals are Subclass 489, Subclass 189, and Subclass 190.
Sponsorship from a family member or relatives: If you have a close relative or citizen residing in the country as a permanent resident or citizen, he may also sponsor your PR Visa.