Time Perfect for Electrical Engineers to Immigrate to Australia, Canada
Are you a skilled Electrical Engineer and motivated to move abroad? If yes, then you will be happy to know that the present time is just great for Electrical Engineers to immigrate to Australia and Canada. The reasons are many. But let’s first find out who are these professionals!
He is basically a professional who designs and develops new electrical equipments, tests them and solves related problems. He monitors the production and the installation of electrical equipments and designs all kind of electronic devices—right from the smallest pocket device to very large equipments.
His main focus is on reliability, economy, safety, quality and sustainability. Electrical devices designed by him are used in various sectors, such as building construction industry, production and distribution of power and transport network.
His area of specialization varies; for example, he may specialize as Communication Engineer, Electrical Design Engineer, or Electrical Engineering Technical Officer.
The scope of Electrical Engineers is bright and the use of modern technology and modern lifestyle has increased the demand of such professionals. It is expected that in the next five years or so the demand of such specialists will straightaway double.
If you are a practicing Electrical Engineer, you will be happy to know that you can easily immigrate to any of the two countries using your educational qualifications.
Aspirants are generally required a Bachelors Degree in Electrical Engineering or any other related subject from a recognized university/college or institute. Experience in the related field is an added advantage. Higher degree; for instance, Masters or Phd. will fetch you a job at a higher designation. You may also be asked to obtain a license from the state or territorial body to work as a skilled Electrical Engineer.
The key responsibilities in both the countries are more or less similar. Let’s have a broad understanding of the same!
- Plan and design power station and power generation equipments.
- Decide the type and keep an eye on the arrangements of transformers, transmission lines, circuits, circuit breakers and other linked equipments.
- Build up various products; for example, equipments and appliances, electric motors and components.
- Infer drawings, designs, specifications and set standards and regulations linked to electric power equipments and its use.
- Systematize and manage resources employed in the supply of machines, equipments, electrical components and appliances.
- Timely deliver and keep up installation schedules for cables, machines, fittings and switchgear.
- Keep an eye on and oversee the operation and continue power stations, distribution systems, and transmission and industrial parts.
- Design, control and put in signaling equipments for air traffic, rail and road.
- Carry out research in areas, like transmission systems, electric motors, power generation, switch gear and control systems.
The remuneration offered to these professionals is highly attractive in Canada. You may start with CAD $ 70,500 TO 80,000 annually and in Australia they are paid anything between AU$73,835 and 80,500 annually.
Possibly, Australia and Canada offers the most attractive opportunities to Electrical Engineers. If you are ready to push your boundaries, then certainly you have a long way to go.