Attention Civil Engineers, Time Favorable for Australia Immigration!
In the ‘Land of Kangaroos’, there is a significant demand for engineers. For instance, currently, skilled Civil Engineers are in high demand in the nation. If you are a practicing Civil Engineer and are looking for an opportunity to move abroad, then what are you waiting for? Here is your opportunity!
Australia is eager to welcome you. It has been highlighted that many companies in the country are ready to avail your services, that too with unimaginable pay package and social benefits. The added advantage: you can bring along your family.
Formally, you may process your visa application under the ANZSCO Code 233211. You will be further happy to know that the occupation is mentioned on the Skilled Occupation List (SOL) and the Consolidated Sponsored Occupations List (CSOL). Thus, it is much easier to apply for General Skilled Migration (GSM) programme which is quite famous among skilled workers.
Australia Immigration for Civil Engineers
As a Civil Engineer, you will plan, organize, design, keep an eye on and supervise the constructional and operational process of bridges, water and gas supply schemes, pipelines, airports, sewerage structures, and other related projects.
Following is the list of some of the responsibilities these experts are expected to perform in the country:
- Decide construction materials, quality standards and methods and draft and interpret designs, drawings, specification and procedures.
- Put in order and direct labor site and oversee the timely delivery of construction material, machinery, and equipments and maintain a detail plan in order to coordinate the site activities.
- Get hold of soil and rock samples at different interval of depth across the site and test samples in order to conclude if the strength and other related factors will affect the structural behavior when it is imposed.
- Study and examine architectural and engineering designs and specifications with a view to estimate the cost, and prepare complete budget.
- Investigate and study structural systems and design and develop structures to certify that they do not cave in or twist in an unwelcome manner.
For those professionals who wish to avail Australia PR Immigration the good news is that your job prospects are extremely high. Many Australian companies are ready to hire you opportunities in cities, like Victoria and Queensland. As a well trained Civil Engineer, you can easily take home a handsome cheque of AUS 120,000 which may vary at the time of submitting your visa application depending on the country’s scenario.
As per some trade analysts, the demand of such professionals will reach to its peak by the end of 2020 and simultaneously the pay cheque will also increase.
Given this, if you are a practicing Civil Engineer and looking for an opportunity like this you should not waste a second more and get your assessment done. The better is to consult an Australia immigration consultant and just follow his interactions. No matter how much the occupation is popular in ‘Oz’, moving to the country will remain a difficult task. But an expert advice will certainly make the journey easy.