Canada PR Visa — Key Requirements, Benefits
Do you want to live in the best place? Are you all this while looking for opportunities? Does the west fancy you in the best way? Well, the probability of making it to the West would become a reality this year. Now, you might be wondering that how?
Well, the Express Entry Programme, or Expression of Interest (EoI) that Canada has envisaged has given a new breath to the immigrants. For the very first time, one can say that you will be able to make the possibilities come in the picture with the Express Entry immigration.
Canada PR Visa—key requirements and benefits that it contains will envisage movement at an unprecedented scale. For the very first time, those individuals who have found it hard to move under the “first-come-first-serve” basis will witness an unprecedented change in the prospects. With the Express Entry system, you cannot only claim the immigration to Canada but also ensure that you get the esteemed Permanent Residency (PR) in the nation.
This programme has been slowly and steadily turning the dreams of many into reality, and going by the record, so far 12,000 immigrants have moved to the nation and some 4,000 have been in the waiting list. You can definitely say that the probabilities have definitely increased with the new reforms.
How the immigration and PR can be claimed? The way out is through the Federal Skilled Workers (FSW) Programme and this programme is meant for all those individuals who have been engaged in some skills that are in high demand in the Canadian land. You can figure-out the eligibility of your profile by taking a dig at the National Occupation List (NOL).
It contains the profiles that are in demand in the Maple Leaf Country and once you are able to meet with the key requirements, the benefits will follow.
Canada PR Visa Requirements
Take a look at the Canada PR Visa requirements through the FSW programme!
- It is imperative to have at least one year (1,560 hours total / 30 hours per week), continuous full-time or an equal amount in part-time,
- paid work is only considered (volunteer work, unpaid internships do not count),
- the work profile should match with the demand
- the last 10 years, and
- At skill type 0, or skill levels A or B of the 2011 National Occupational Classification (NOC).
Federal Skilled Trades Programme
The second way of movement is streamlined through the Federal Skilled Trades Programme (FSTP) and under the specified movement; you will have to meet with the following requirements.
For those trades that are in demand in Canada, you can use the trade that is in demand in the country and look forward to meeting with the requirements that it demands. Take a look at the requirements:
- Plan to live outside the province of Quebec (Note: The province selects its own skilled workers. If you plan on living here, you must see Quebec-selected skilled workers for more information),
- You must meet the required levels in English or French for each language ability (speaking, reading, writing and listening),
- You must have at least two years of full-time work experience (or an equal amount of part-time work experience)
- You must be in a skilled trade within the five years before you apply,
- It is imperative to meet the job requirements for that skilled trade as set out in the National Occupational Classification (NOC), except for needing a certificate of qualification, and you must have a full-time employment for a total period of at least one year.
The benefits are innumerable once you get the PR Visa, you can right away get the Green Card and ensure that you are entitled to all the benefits that can be rightfully demanded in the first place. So, when you have got all the possibilities in picture, you are on the verge of making it big and ensuring a better stay for growth and development.