At A Glance US Business Visa, Key Requirements & Benefits
If you are asked which is the best country in the world to do business then certainly your answer will be the US. And why not, the country is the world’s lone Super Power with stable economy which is becoming healthier every day.
If you are an investor, and looking for an opportunity to multiply your hard-earned money, then the US open market will certainly meet your needs best. It is business-friendly in nature and encourages aliens to come and be a part of it.
The US is a very popular country. It is quite popular among today’s young generation which is impulsive in nature and is always looking for a short cut to achieve success. It’s not only success that today’s generation is carving for but suitable market and great opportunities to test their skills.
The US proffers them an open market, international exposure and the resources to kick-start their business career.
If you are thinking of the US Business Visa, then you should know about its key requirements and benefits. Every year, the beautiful country attracts thousands of aliens who come to the nation to test their luck.
US Business Visa–Key Requirements, Benefits
B1 Visa Requirements
Well, if you have made up your mind to move to the country under the business category, then you may apply for the B1 Business Visa. It is a non-immigrant category and an initiative of the USCIS to allow business people to visit the country for a short period.
- The reason of your business trip is legitimate in nature.
- As a business travel you intend to stay in the country only for short duration.
- You have enough capital to cover your entire trip.
- You have an official residence outside the US, and under no circumstances, plan to abandon it along with close family ties which ensures that you will return as and when you permit expires.
- You are admissible to the country.
- You cannot take up a job with the US employer.
If you wish to stay in the nation for a longer period of time you may apply for L1 Visa. It is a dual intent visa; you may easily switch the category once you reach the nation without fear of losing your present permit.
- The category is cap-free and application is easily accepted any time of the year.
- The applicant may travel freely with in the country as long as the visa is valid.
- Aspirant can switch to a new category with our fearing of losing their present status.
- There is no provision of bringing along your family. If you wish to bring them along, you will have to apply for Dependent Visa.
- Applicants are not required to make direct investment.
- The length of the visa can be extended on request and is subject to approval.