At A Glance Benefits Of Immigration To Canada
When one is immigrating to any country, the first and foremost thing that they consider is the benefit that has been accrued. Everyone would like to get the best from the immigration that they are undertaking. In this piece, you will come across the benefits that would come when you have decided to move to arguably the Number 1 immigration destination of the world, Canada.
At the same time, you will also come to know about the many programmes up-for-grabs that can help you move to the widely loved immigration hotspot without any hassle whatsoever.
But firstly–for the sake of bringing the best value to the readers–let’s discuss the benefits that the overseas hotspot grants to the immigrants moving to this place!
Benefits of Immigration To Canada
- Level of Income: Whenever anyone decides to leave their mother-land, it is primarily due to opportunities and improvement of the living standard. In the Maple Leaf Country, on an average, a household earns some US$28,194 after taxes, so such an amount is extremely higher, even it is higher by $5000 for the parameters that have been set by OECD. The top 20% households take some US$55,178 while the bottom-level grabs US$10,526.
- Community: There has been an impressive rise in the community level in the nation, and it is the reason that immigrants have connected so well with Canada. The presence of different communities has made the country extremely accessible and promising to immigrants who have been looking for rewarding opportunities. They feel welcomed and this is something that attracts them to the fullest.
- Housing: 9 out of 10 Canadians have the best possible housing facility. On an average, 99.8% of the Canadians are living in the house with their private washroom. The nationals are ranked 24th on the ratio of housing to cost.
- Health: Health standards are best in the nation, and considering the healthcare and other major benefits provided, one can certainly that it would be extremely pleasant and enjoyable to live in the country.
These are just the start of the benefits of immigration to Canada; a lot is yet to come. Hence, if you want to capitalize upon all of them, then you will have to take the first step to immigration and that would be through different programmes.
Express Entry Programme
Let us first discuss about the Express Entry programme for the movement!
The immigration to Canada is facilitated through the Express Entry programme. Under it, the Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC), the body governing the immigration, streamlines the movement through different programmes. Take a look at the programmes that facilitate the immigration.
- Federal Skilled Workers Programme: It is basically is a gateway that allows quick movement of individuals whose works have coincided with the National Occupation List (NOC) of Canada. Once they are able to get the recognition, they are asked to undertake the movement. Under the programme, the individuals are given the opportunity to move if they fulfill certain specific requirements that the particular programme demands.
- Federal Skilled Trades Programme: It allows immigrants to move to the country if they are engaged in any specific trade that could bring economic benefits to the nation. With such trades gaining resonance and demand, the individuals can move to the overseas hotspot and contest for the cherished Permanent Residency (PR) status as well.
- Canadian Experience Class: It is essentially meant for those foreign individuals who have been working in the nation and they want to get the citizenship status and PR in the long run. For such individuals, the specific class is the best that you can look forward to.
- Provincial Nominee Programme: The Provincial Nominee Programme (PNP) works independent of the Express Entry and provides full autonomy to the provinces to nominate any immigrant whom they find good enough to help them deal with their requirements. The scheme works on the same platform like the Express Entry and invites businessmen/women, skilled workers to work and live in the widely preferred overseas destination.