Immigrant Investor Visa for Canada–Are You Interested?
To invest in any foreign country is a risk that almost every investor takes but with great cautious. Right investment does not only make your future secure but also gives you an opportunity to settle abroad, and not every country is immigrant-friendly.
Do you know the Maple Leaf Country, Canada, is a land of rising opportunities even as many people come to this North American Country from almost every corner of the world? It does not only give immense job breaks and ideal work conditions to skilled workers but also offers perfect conditions to investors and entrepreneurs, like low tax rate, favorable federal government policies, and many finance options.
Immigrant Investor Visa is easy path for the rich investors to acquire a visa for Canada. It is an initiative of the Federal Government to lure qualified skilled professionals even while its unique feature is that it provides PR Visa straight away without any conditions whatsoever.
It is one of the most popular investor programmes with no major restriction, such as age, language proficiency, skills and qualification. It is once-in-a -lifetime opportunity for business professionals and managers.
To be eligible, you have to meet following requirements:
- Have at least 1, 60,000 Canadian Dollars obtained legally–either individually or along with your partner.
- Must have at least two years of business management experience.
- Must agree to make an investment of 80,000 Canadian Dollars for a fixed period of five years at zero interest rate.
- Meet security and health requirements.
The Immigration, Refugees, and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) will further divide the invested amount for economic development between territories and provinces. If your visa application gets approved, it is mandatory to invest the required amount before you are issued a PR visa. After the sanction of your visa application, you must act fast.
The visa application time varies. Perhaps, you must take extra precautions before you submit your visa petition. For instance, you must make sure that you submit complete visa application with all the required documents. Incomplete application will be subject to immediate termination or unnecessary delays.
Immigrant Investor Visa for Canada provides several benefits such as:
- You can settle in the country permanently along with your family.
- You can easily reach the most powerful and influential North American market.
- As compared to other western nations, the success rate for investors is extremely high here.
- The programme is not restricted to age, qualification, experience and language proficiency.
- The required investment amount is reasonable.
For the investors, Canada is the right place to invest in. However, if you wish to settle in a specific province or territory you can apply for Provisional Nominee Programme (PNP) or the Quebec Investor Category.
For more details, consult a professional Canada immigration specialist. But, if you wish, you can pitch your visa application on your own. But beware it may not be easy for you to sail through the tedious and complex process.