Are You Eager To Know How to Apply for Immigration to Australia?
How to Apply for Immigration to Australia?
Today’s young generation is rather inquisitive and eager to live and work in a well-developed country, and hence they consider it as a privilege to associate themselves as that nation’s permanent residents. Since long, and due to the numerous reasons, some particular destinations–like Canada, the UK, the US, and Australia–have highly motivated them. Are You Eager To Know How to Apply for Immigration to Australia? Contact Visa Consultants!
The maximum number of immigrants is heading towards the ‘Land of Kangaroos’, all thanks to its amazing lifestyle and rewarding employment opportunities. The country is fast becoming a major immigration hub for the young immigrants, especially those who are ambitious and are keen to shape their future.
But many a times their Australia immigration dreams die a premature death as they are not really sure how to apply for Immigration to Australia? If you are one of those inquisitive aspirants, who desire to move to the nation, and become a permanent resident there in, then you have certainly come on the right page.
Let’s explore the requirements first though!
Primary Requirements for PR Visa
The Department of Immigration and Border Protection (DIBP) considers the applicants on the basis of certain parameters.
- Australian Government prefers young immigrants who are keen to settle in the country permanently with the ability to immediately contribute to the country’s economic growth. The most preferred age group is 18-50 years.
- Those proficient in English language are preferred the most as they are likely to easily mix with the local people and culture.
- Skilled applicants must choose an occupation from the Skilled Occupation List (SOL) and/or the Consolidated Sponsored Occupations List (CSOL)) and must also meet the set requirements.
- Once the applicants meet the set requirements, they must submit the Expression of Interest (EOI) using the SkillSelect.
- The DIBP is very strict regarding the applicants’ character and health hence it is mandatory to submit the health and character certificates.
Applicants can choose from the different PR Visas depending on their credentials some of the available options are, State/Territory Sponsored Investor Visa (subclass 893), Skilled Independent Visa (Subclass 189), Distinguished Talent visa (subclass 858), Skilled Nominated Visa (Subclass 190), Employer’s Regional Sponsored Migration Scheme Visa (subclass 187), Nomination Scheme (Subclass 186), Australia Business Talent Visa (Subclass 132), Distinguished Talent Visa for Australia (Subclass 124), Skilled Regional Visa (Subclass 887), Distinguished Talent visa (subclass 124) etc.
The requirements under each category vary and the visa processing time as well as processing fee could be different.
How to Apply for Immigration to Australia? Contact Visa Consultants
If you want to improve your chances of making the cut, seek and get help from these experts. Gain from their expertise and move to the widely visited overseas hotspot. They will help you navigate the choppy waters of the visa and immigration process, and help you find an answer to the million dollar question–How to Apply for Immigration to Australia?
Want to know more about How to Apply for Immigration to Australia? contact to me at email@example.com.