Check for Australia Visa Requirements, Move Overseas!
Check for Australia Visa Requirements
Australia is a wonderful destination and its multicultural society makes the migrants feel at home in the country–no matter from where, or which part of the world, they may have come from.
From the stunningly beautiful sea beaches to brilliant landscapes, from top class universities to well-paying job opportunities, Down Under has stunned all and maintained the Number 1 position in attracting the migrants from across the globe–from Armenia to Algeria, from Iceland to India.
To shift to the country, you require a legally valid visa. And to get it, you need to fulfill some requirements. The process starts with submission of the Expression of Interest (EoI) under SkillSelect–an innovative online offering from the country, to manage the intake of the skilled applicants. Through it, the nation manages the requests received for immigration. It is based upon the points system. Under it, the applicants are judged upon their profile details submitted in their application form. These details ensure hassle free immigration.
Now the Australia Visa Requirements!
- Necessary documents- The first requirement is the presentation of the necessary documents with the main application. Educational certificates, work experience, health certificate, medical report… these are just some of the essential documents that one needs to submit. The list of medical centers is available at the official website and the aspirants can check and get a medical certificate after a thorough medical check-up.
- Pick the visa category- As there are several visa options available you need to select the one that suits your needs the best. Choose the occupation from the Skilled Occupation List (SOL). If you plan to move to some specific state then select occupation from the list of that specific state.
- Point system- It determines your eligibility for migration. Under it, you, as an aspirant, require to submit your profile details-
- Age- Young people will get more points.
- Educational qualification- Applicants, who possess higher education, say of masters or PhD level, will get more points than the aspirants who have Bachelors’ Degree. Moreover, if an applicant has completed his studies in any of the Australian universities then too he will obtain more points.
- Work experience- At least 3 years work experience is a must for all applicants. Above this level, the aspirants with more work experience will get more points. As the number of experience years increases, so are the points.
- Language proficiency- This is one of the vital requirements. In the country, English is widely spoken and it is expected that the applicant knows this language very well. His language proficiency is judged by his ILETS score. Needless to say, the higher the ILETS score, the higher the points assigned to the candidate.
4. Ability to sustain living- The candidate who possesses enough funds to maintain his living in the country will be given a visa.