Pay Attention Australia Immigration Motivated Electronic Equipment Trades Workers 342313!
Australia Immigration Motivated Electronic Equipment Trades Workers
Prospects for skilled Electronic Equipment Trades Workers (342313) are extremely bright in the Land of Kangaroos, Australia. Hence, the Department of Immigration and Border Protection (DIBP) has mentioned the occupation on the Medium and Long-term Strategic Skills List (MLTSSL). It means if you are a skilled expert and recognized under the ANZSCO Code 342313, it is high time you expressed an interest in Australia immigration.
Electronic Equipment Trades Workers (342313) are also known as Business Machine Mechanics, Electronic Equipment Technicians, and Communications Operators. They have a rather strong skill for mechanics & electronics.
As mentioned before, the job prospects of such professionals are quite high in here, and the future looks quite stable and promising as they enjoy many economic and social benefits, and an opportunity to acquire the much desired Australian Permanent Residency (PR) easily.
Electronic Equipment Trades Workers (342313)–What They Do?
Such professionals, among others, maintain, adjust and improve the electronic gadgets and systems, such as visual and audio reproduction apparatuses, computers, electronic security systems, video cameras, and entertainment systems.
- Scrutinize and test mechanical apparatuses, instruments and control system to spot fault.
- Re-assemble, test operation and fine-tune apparatuses.
- Adapt, improve, and substitute faulty components and wiring, maintain and control apparatuses & machines.
- Guide and train users the right operating techniques to stop any breakdowns.
- Obtain messages and understand code and change the same into simple language, and key-in the messages for additional transmission.
- Set-up electronic gadgets, control, and govern systems.
- Keep an eye on radio traffic, transfer and obtain the voice messages.
- Execute knowledge of electronic, mechanical, electrical, hydraulic and pneumatic codes, at the time of managing and commissioning the control arrangements.
Required Skill Level
The basic entry level is the prescribed qualification together with the experience. AQF Certificate III with 2 years of on the job experience, or AQF Certificate IV (ANZSCO Skill Level 3) before mentioned prescribed qualification could be replaced by the 3 years of job experience. In some instances professionals are asked for experience in the relevant field along with official education.
Eligible Visas for this Occupation
It is possible to use these classes for Australia Immigration– Skilled Nominated visa (subclass 190), Skilled Independent visa (subclass 189), Skilled Regional (Provisional) visa (subclass 489), Employer Nomination Scheme (subclass 186), and Temporary Work (Skilled) Visa (subclass 457).
These professionals usually have fixed working hours even as they are duly employed in retail, manufacturing industries, and buildings. They may also offer their professional services as self-employed contractors, and/or work under other contactors. Of late, the demand of such experts has ballooned in the IT and Telecommunication segments.
These professionals earn well. And, on an average, they take home anything between AUS 1,000 Dollars and 1,200 per week and roughly approximately AUS 52,000 and AUS 64,500 Dollars every year. Their salaries usually depend on the specific body or job-provider they are working for, even as with experience & additional skills their income will progressively head north.