Figure Out Different Ways Available to Apply for Canada PR Visa from India
Apply for Canada PR Visa from India
Are you based in India and wish to move overseas? Is Canada immigration high on your radar and you want to apply for a Canada PR Visa from India?
If yes, you are not alone as the country has numerous aspirants like you keen to acquire the overseas hotspot’s prized Permanent Residency. But the million dollar question is how to successfully apply for a Canada PR Visa from India?
Well, the procedure to apply for a Canada PR Visa from India is not difficult even as the same is based on the points that you amass through the assessment of your profile.
What Options You Have
Now let’s check the easiest methods to apply for a Canada PR from India!
- Express Entry
The most fruitful method to apply is the Express Entry System. The same is basically a new (it’s not very new now tough) point based immigration arrangement of the nation that enables the much sought after PR status in the hotspot to the selected applicants, through economic scheme under three main classes, namely, the Federal Skilled Worker Programme (FSWP), Federal Skilled Trades Programme (FSTP), and the Canadian Experience Class (CEC).
The same is an online system, where applicants make an online profile and afterwards present the Expression of Interest (EOI). Each and every profile suitably presented in the system obtains Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) points, on the basis of Age, Education, Language Skills, and Job experience, besides some other factors.
The Immigration, Refugees, and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) conduct a draw every fortnight to select the applicants, on the basis of their CRS Score. The chosen applicants get an Invitation to Apply (ITA) for a PR Visa in the country.
As per some observers, the scheme is the most popular and most hassle-free way towards getting the PR of the Maple Leaf Country. You can submit an application for the plan in case you are a qualified expert. There is not any limited quota for Canada Express Entry even as any experienced trained employee, international graduate may productively present a petition for Express Entry. It is mandatory though that your profession is qualified in this scheme.
Step Wise Procedure
Now let’s check step wise procedure to apply for PR through Express Entry!
- Get English Language Proficiency test (namely the IELTS) results with suitable score (namely minimum level 6). In case you have ability in French that is also suitable.
- Obtain the Educational Credential Assessment (ECA) report by an accepted assessing body.
- Select a profession to apply according to the National Occupational Classification (NOC), namely the Skill Level 0, A, B, etc.
- Generate profile on Express Entry sharing the important details and present an EOI.
- You require getting not less than 67 points, on the basis of your age, education, job experience, and language skills issues.
- The IRCC will appraise your profile and give a definite total (known as the CRS score) to it as per the Comprehensive Ranking-system (CRS).
- In case the IRCC selects your profile in any of its draws conducted every fortnight, an ITA for a PR Visa will be given to you.
- Submit an application for the PR Visa inside 90 days of the receiving of invitation. Duly attach every key paper together with the health & character papers.
- Provincial Nominee Programme (PNP)
It is another swift and good way to move to the hotspot with a PR Visa. Every Canadian province has exclusive and easy procedure for offering nomination to the possible and worthy candidates, through the Express Entry & non-Express Entry Schemes. In the PNPs, you can select your preferred Canadian province.
- Get Sponsored
You can also get yourself sponsored. In case you have any family member in the Maple Leaf Country–such as your partner, parent, kids, or some other family members who can give you sponsorship for immigration to the hotspot–then it will be a stress-free way for your PR in the country. You can use this good way to successfully apply for a Canada PR Visa from India.