Learn about Canada Immigration PR Visa Benefits & Pathways
Canada Immigration PR Visa Benefits
Indians have a second home abroad and the name of that home is “Canada”. The Maple Leaf Country has always fascinated the Indians in mysterious ways, and the fascination never seems to wane with the passage of time. In order to better the immigration prospects, the Justin Tradeau and Narendra Modi Governments have taken bold reforms to overhaul the immigration model. Canada Immigration PR Visa is most sought after option for Indians.
In this article you will come to know about the Canada PR Visa from India.
How Indians Move To Canada?
Generally, a northern state of Indian known as Punjab has always connected on mysterious ways with the overseas hotspot. Most of the Punjabis have moved to the destination even as they are living on a PR Visa there. In order to move to the hotspot they have gone for Express Entry, PNP and the QPNP Programmes.
During the demand put forward by the Canadian economy under the skilled, semi-skilled and unskilled sectors a draw is conducted under the Express Entry, PNP and QPNP Programmes. If you are an applicant from India, and you have applied for any of these specific plans, then based on your skills and expertise you will be given the chance to move to the popular destination.
Once you have been shortlisted and asked to appear for the visa interview, upon cracking the interview you can move on this visa.
How you will benefit upon getting the Canada immigration PR Visa?
When you have received the PR Visa to Canada it will open doors to more and more opportunities in the pipeline.
Take a look at some of the benefits that you instantly bag once you get the PR Visa to Canada!
- Get the chance to live, study and work in the nation.
- The visa holder can apply for citizenship of Canada.
- The visa holder will be entitled to get healthcare and other benefits which are made to sustain an equitable society.
- The visa holder will be protected by the Canadian Law and Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedom.
Key Documents to carry for the PR Visa to Canada
- Declaration of the funds
- Educational Credential Assessment
- Original copies of the documents based on which you have applied for the visa.
- Skill Assessment Test mark sheet
- IELTS Test result
- Additional fees
Pathways to get the PR Visa
Most people are still alien to the fact based on which they can apply for the PR Visa. Here are a few that you can consider in the first place.
- Skilled Immigration Programme
- Self Employed Personal Programme
- Provincial Nomination Programme
- Quebec Provincial Nomination Programme
- Start-up Visa Programme
- Sponsorship Programme
These are few ways to get Canada Immigration PR Visa and live your dream. Speak to your visa agent to fish-out more information on the subject.